Clindamycin S.O.S (Save our Skin) Review

HI GUYS!


Thanks for visiting my page. So this is my personal review sa Clindamycin S.O.S (Save our Skin). 





I was really upset kasi nagka-pimples ako due to intake ng medicine ko. Then I consulted a Dermatologist then she prescribed this products para mawala or ma-lessen iyong pimples ko.

  • Clarifying Lotion 2
  • Clindamycin Solution 2
Kaso masyadong mahal iyong gamot. Noong time na naubos ko iyong Clindamycin Solution 2, nag try akong bumili sa Watson Pharmacy. Then needed ng presciption so you could buy at binigyan ako ng Clindamycin S.O.S (Save our Skin) which cost PHP 98.00.





Product Overview:Formulation:
  • 10ml of Clindamycin 
Indication:
  • Clindamycin 1% Topical Solution with Vitamin E is a topical antibiotic which contains an antioxidant used in the treatment of acne vulgaris. The combination of antibiotic and Vitamin E’s natural skin repairing substance is an innovation that can prevent, heal pimples/acne as well as acne skin lesions and scarring.
How to use:
  • Just apply on the affected area (avoiding eyes and lips)
  • Use twice a day (or as your Derma prescribed)

Pinoy Emdhie says: 

So this worked for me! na lessen ang pimples ko and unti unting nawala. From malalaking pimples then lumiit ito and ngayon scar na siya :) At hindi naman na irritate iyong skin ko. I apply it before ako matulog after I cleanse my face.You can check my before and after picture. 

BEFORE:


AFTER:

That's all! Thanks for reading my blog.

5 comments:

Powered by Blogger.